Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Malaysian Salsa Festival 2010 (Set 2 of 3)

This is like what, our fifth Malaysian Salsa Festival (hereinafter referred to as "MSF")?

Although its my first MSF (after Congress and SISF in 2009), kudos to Lin and her organization on the whole jim-bang. I really appreciated the entire ground crew, including of course one Lee Ann (i hope i got that one right), Tsu Yi and the rest of the chaps who were all very professional and cool as bananas. My only qualm is with that Tsu-Mei girl who was quite frankly a bit of a rude c............ character. I should know, being one myself on a regular basis. Anyways, with all due respect to Lin and Co. I just buried it deep down inside and got on with the show.

"Show must go one... inside my heart is breaking, my make-up may be flaking but my smile, still stays on."
- The Late But Great Freddy Mercury formerly of Queen, one of the greatest showmen in modern times -




































Continued in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment