Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wedding Bliss at the Flower Drum!

Flower Drum Tai Thong [16-9-2010]

Congratulations to Ingo and Yeong Yin! This mysterious bride has managed to evade my camera sights for so long due to her not being a salsera. When I finally did meet her, she looked radiant in a traditional chinese-y outfit. Ingo on the other hand looked more like a Japanese schoolboy straight out of Bleach.

This wedding dinner-cum-farewell dinner was held at Tai Thong's Flower Drum, located at Jalan Bukit Bintang and Ingo was nice enough to have me as one of his photographers. However, there were no less than 8 photographers at any given time throughout the night, each and every one wanting to contribute to the joyous occasion in their own special way.

Anyways, once again, totally out shined by all the pros on-site, my photos were generally uninteresting, save for my amazing subjects! I hope you like 'em. Anyways, there is more to come since the actual solemnization will be taking place this Sunday!


For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for September: 1 posts 76 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 13 posts 524 pics

No comments:

Post a Comment