Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

K.C and Jamie: Happily Ever After [27-3-2011]

Some months earlier, I was requested to shoot their registration. At their dinner night, they request my presence as a guest. That didn't really stop me from shooting pictures now, did it? Most of the pictures here are actually of Celine's baby girl, Olivia. Olivia is a purebreed cutie through-and-through, and terribly photogenic to boot. My camera absolutely loved her!

Of the remaining few photos some were of the wedded couple (of course) and fewer still of my fellow colleagues and ex-colleague (just one former colleague). It's not my fault: Olivia was totally on a roll that night!

Technically, I was shooting wide-open with a fast enough shutter speed (1/200). I pointed the 580 EXII upwards towards a high ceiling without any bounce cards - to collect more ambient light. I've said it before and I must say it again... the EF 24/70mm f/2.8L is one of the sharper multi-purpose lenses around! Love the colour and love the bokeh.



 































 
 
 



 

 




For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for April: 1 posts 51 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 60 posts 2,484 pics


Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the photos and the article itself. This article may be reproduced with permission of the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment