Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Nostalgia Mania Part 6: Aquaria [28-11-2009]

It has been a year and a half since I was at Aquaria, KLCC. I went over for a visit partly due to my concealed love for wildlife and animals (so to speak since these animals were in captivity and not particularly wild) and partly due to my love for photography.

I cannot remember my exact set-up at the time except that I was sporting the el classico Canon EOS 1000D. By November 2009 I would have certainly upgraded from the kit EF-S 18-55mm. So my glass on that day was most likely the Tamron SP 24-135mm. The optics were more than decent given the slightly low light conditions (slightly meaning that although the interior was in low-light, there were strong spotlights everywhere save for a few nooks and crannies).

I'm planning to head down there again real soon. Perhaps this time I'll bring other photographer's with me.














































Hope you enjoyed this set. Look forward to my next one, an updated Aquaria set! If only I could find the time to go. As usual, if you enjoy what you see, please leave your comment at the space provided below! Let me know also if you don't!

For those of you who are interested in viewing the other photos of the Nostalgia Mania Series, please click on the links below!

Part 1: Starting Out In Photography

Part 2: Moving On To Better Things

Part 3: Introducing the Lovely Azzura

Part 4: The Birds of Kuala Lumpur

Part 5: Chinese New Year February 2010


For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for May: 2 post 95 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 71 posts 2,883 pics


Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the photos and the article itself. This article may be reproduced with permission of the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment