Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happily Ever After: Premjit & Meneka [11-7-2011] Part 1

Admittedly, of all the siblings, I probably know him the least. Apparently he's been living abroad, in merry 'ol England, since he was 17. Now a full-fledged doctor, he's returned home to get married. Hello Prem, nice to make your acquaintance!

A little back story here: I've known Par for quite a while now. Since I've know him, I've gotten to know his sister Sharon, brother San and his lovely parents, Uncle and Auntie (haha). Along the way, there were 2 dogs, a niece in the cute form of Sonia, a whole lotta fishes, studying abroad Down Under (Par), 4 ex-girlfriends (mine) and probably so much more that can't be spoken about. In all this, I've pretty much considered them family. The person whom I've not really known was Prem, due to him being away all these years.

That being said, when San got himself hitched, I was there taking pictures. This time around when I heard that Prem was getting married, I instantly offered my humble services. Apparently there was an official photographer lurking about somewhere but Par asked Jo-Yi and myself to take pictures on that night. Of course I did that with gusto. In fact, I didn't even eat a single bite. I tend to do that, get lost in my camera. I think at the end of the day, it was all worth it. Plus, my seat was aggressively obtained by someone else. Par asked me to just sit at the family table but by then, I was already in full flow.

Enough words. You didn't click on the link to see me talk about what I do. You want to look at pictures! Go ahead, knock yourself out!






















































To be continued in Part 2...


For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for July: 6 post 243 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 91 posts 3,594 pics


Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the photos and the article itself. This article may be reproduced with permission of the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images or articles contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

1 comment: