Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mariam's Baby Shower! [25-2-2012]

Happy days! Thank you so much Rizal and Mariam, for inviting me to shoot Mariam's Baby Shower on Saturday, 25th February 2012. This joyous event was held at the Flora Cafe, Ampwalk building on jalan Ampang. It was a pretty nice place to say the least, with fancy chandeliers and soft lighting. Perfect place to celebrate her incoming little bundle of joy.

I have to say once again, their respective families are really lovely people - warm and welcoming. In fact they made me feel like I myself was family. You don't get this kind of warmth and sincerity very often these days, so I welcomed it. I probably worked even harder to get the 'emotional content' I'm known for in these kind of events. After all, in a happy event such as this, how hard could it be?

I hope you like some of the shots I'm about to post up. If you have any comments, please do leave a message for me here, in this photoblog itself.



 

 


 



 


 
 

 


 







Thanks for viewing!

For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for February: 5 posts 67 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 137 posts 5,437 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment