Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Second Birthday Aqeef! [23-3-2014]


Congratulations to Azrizal & Mariam for raising an absolutely lovely young man in little Aqeef. Azrizal and myself go a ways back. We first met in the salsa scene, and I attended his wedding with the lovely Mariam. That was the first time I met his amazing family and extended family. Fast forward another year, and I'm taking photos of Mariam's Baby Shower. Fast forward another two years, and here I am.

Thank you Rizal for remembering me. I'm glad your family has accepted me somewhat as a family friend and I'm happy to be able to document the growth of your lovely family in a way I know best!

Here are some pictures of Aqeef's poolside birthday party. Rizal and family spared no details whatsoever to bring a true Sesame Street themed party, complete with clowns, chocolate fondue and lots of water!

Enjoy!



































For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for March: 2 post 50 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 177 posts 6,392 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment